Escape rooms are so much fun!! Think of it as a live action mind game. Feel the rush of trying to escape one of our themed rooms!
Will You Escape?!
Choose Your Room
Tiger Cage Escape
You're a janitor at the zoo and your night-shift couldn't be going any worse. You just locked yourself in the tiger cage. Lucky for you the tigers are currently in their outside habitat. You must first shut off the power to the cages electronic lock to free yourself from the cage. Then you must find the hidden emergency access card that you overheard the veterinarians talk about to get out of the tiger holding room. You have 60 minutes before their scheduled nightly feeding, in which the outside door will automatically open for them to come in and feed.
Duration: 60 minutes
Participants: 4 - 10
Win or Else
Your longtime friend (and rival) Jack has invited you over for game night. Jack brags about how he has created the ultimate game night escape game in his house that no one can escape from. After hearing his boasting you bet Jack your car that you can escape and now you are left with only two fates, win or else.
Duration: 60 minutes
Participants: 2 - 6
*Game Night is not handicap accessible*
Ideal for groups of 2-4 or groups of all sizes with children.
I had a great time there with my family. It was a Iot of fun, staff was awesome! Looking forward to trying the game night with some friends.
I went with my family to OTR Escape and we had a blast!! The room was well set up and the mystery was amazing! The staff is very friendly and the adventure was one of the best I’ve done. I will definitely recommend this to everyone! We all plan on going back and doing the other rooms they have. Plus the location is perfect! You can walk from there to restaurants and bars.
Last Friday a group of co-workers and I went to the OTR escape room and we had a blast. We found the room challenging and very well laid out. The downtown location was easy to find and offered a ton of eating choices afterwards. We had a bunch of fun just trying to get a consensus of which one to try. All in all it was a very fun evening and we will be back.
What is an escape game?
- Escape games are real life adventures where you and your fellow players have an hour to break out of a room by cracking codes, solving riddles, piecing together puzzles and finding clues.
Are reservations private?
- Yes. You will only play with members of your group.
Is there an age limit?
- We have games that fit most age ranges. However, if you are under 18 years of age, you must be signed-in by a guardian. The guardian does not have to play. Players under the age of 7 years old do not require a ticket. Limit of two unpaid minors per reservation.
Are we really locked in?
- No. You can leave the escape room any time if necessary.
Are there cameras in the room?
- Yes. We use them to monitor your progress and offer up any clues.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Just your thinking cap! You will only need the clues within the rooms to escape.
What time should my group arrive?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking. We do have to keep a strict schedule, so if you arrive late you may not receive the full 60 minutes in your room.
Where are you located near?
-We are conveniently located in the entertainment hotspot Over-The-Rhine (OTR) in downtown Cincinnati. We are one block south of Washington Park and directly across the street from SCPA. We are also two blocks south of the Washington Park Streetcar exit.
Do you have designated parking?
- No, however there is metered street parking in front of the building and we are one block south from the Washington Park garage.
Am I allowed to take photos and video while in the escape game?
- Sorry, but we ask that you refrain from taking photos or videos in the escape rooms.
What happens if we're stuck on a clue?
- We will be monitoring your progress throughout the game and will provide clues if you get stuck. We want you to have fun!
Do I need to book in advance?
-Yes, however please call ahead for short notice reservations and we may be able to accommodate. You can see escape game times and book reservations on our Booking page
Is there a limit to the numbers of players?
- All games have a minimum of 2 players. Maximums vary by room.
What is you cancelation policy?
- Changes made (cancelation/ reduce guest quantity) to the reservation 24 hours or more in advance are eligible to receive a full refund (Groupon vouchers excluded from a full refund). Changes made less than 24 hours in advanced are eligible to receive a credit to reschedule booking. Rescheduling same day for a later time-slot is not allowed. No-shows with no advance notice will forfeit the full amount paid.