Smash Your Problems Away!
Reservations come with our standard Glass Package which includes 4 glass items per guest to throw at the targets.
Write on your smashables to make it personal and listen to music via Alexa
Must be 14 years or older to participate.
The Smash Room can accommodate up to 6 participants at a time.
There is a barrier between you and the target and safety eye protection is provided. Closed toed shoes are required.
You are allotted 15 minutes in the Smash Room for the standard Glass Package experiences. Additional time is needed for check-in, gearing up, and safety briefing.
I needed this! Nice quick stress relief and friendly staff.
This was a nice addon to our escape room. It was quick and fun!
Definitely add the smash room on to your other activity if possible. Fun and nice stress relief!
What is a smash room?
- It's a room where you get to break stuff!! Through glass items at our targets and feel the problems fly away with every throw!
Are reservations private?
Is there an age limit?
- Must be 14 years or older to participate. If you are under 18 years of age, you must be signed-in by a guardian. The guardian does not have to participate.
Is there a limit to the numbers of participants?
- The Smash Room can accommodate up to 6 participants at a time.
Are there cameras in the room?
Where are you located near?
-We are conveniently located in the entertainment hotspot Over-The-Rhine (OTR) in downtown Cincinnati. We are one block south of Washington Park and directly across the street from SCPA. We are also two blocks south of the Washington Park Streetcar exit.
Do you have designated parking?
- No, however there is metered street parking in front of the building and we are one block south from the Washington Park garage.
Do I need to book in advance?
- Walk-ins are welcomed but suggest to availability. An advance reservation is highly recommended.
What is you cancelation policy?
- Changes made (cancelation/ reduce guest quantity) to the reservation 24 hours or more in advance are eligible to receive a full refund (Groupon vouchers excluded from a full refund). Changes made less than 24 hours in advanced are eligible to receive a credit to reschedule booking. Rescheduling same day for a later time-slot is not allowed. No-shows with no advance notice will forfeit the full amount paid.